Sorry for the updates, or lack thereof. I've been swamped with schoolwork.
I'm still going strong with my Natural Hair Challenge. I have the two strand twists, but this time I have flat twisted the sides to give it a faux-hawk look. I used Eco Styler Gel and Shea Butter. This combination of a holding product and a moisturizing products makes my hair look awesome.
Anyway, I'm considering getting some weave just so I can get a new look. I've got about 61 days left of my challenge and I really wanna finish, but I'm getting bored with my hair.
My options are:
A) A huge afro with the front flat-twisted-sew in
B) a quick weave in the still of Rihanna's short hair
C) A bob quick weave.
I'm worried about how flat my big ole hair will lay underneath the weave and I have a problem with hair that looks 'wiggy'. Most weave hairstyles with no part look like wigs to me, so I'm worried about that. I would like to have no hair 'out' so I don't have to worry about blending it with the weave.
But most importantly, I'm worried about the GLUE. Back in my relaxed days, glue was the devil. It snatched out waaay too much hair and was extremely difficult to get out.
What should I do? Keep going with the hair challenge or get a new hairstyle?
No comments:
Post a Comment