So yall remember when I was talking about changing my hair up a while back. Well…I did! My choices were 2 sew-in hairstyles and one quickweave. I didn't get either actually. I got a full out wig! And it's super cute! I've flat twisted my hair to the back so my big ole 'fro won't interfere with the wig.
So, I'm technically still adhering to my Natural Hair Challenge. Yay for me! I should get like, maximum retention now. I have 40 days left!
Anyways, my online purchase came FINALLY. It took like a week to get here and I'm impatient. The ScalpMaster brushes I ordered seem really awesome. They're heavy and are nice to look at. Unfortunately , I already twisted my hair to the back so I can't use it yet for another 2 weeks.
The wig is made of human hair, was ordered from blackhairspray.com and costs $40 without tax. The shipping was a little over a week. I definitely recommend this product for anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment