Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Quit!

 I am a quitter.

That was hella hard to type but hey, I want to be honest with you guys. I started my transformation on January 10 and here it is, 10 days later, and I've thrown in the towel. 

I'm not making ANY excuses at all. I'm just telling it like it is. I don't have enough motivation to do it. My house is full of crappy stuff to eat and I don’t have enough willpower to resist. 

That coupled with the fact that there's no way I can go to the gym provides a double whammy. We have a wellness center at our  local hospital but my mom says that it's full of pervs and the membership is too costly. My other option is a rather dilapidated gym that has a few cardio machines in good working order and weights. No strength training equipment at all.

Bad eating habits + me sitting on my a$$ = the body that I have (and detest) now.  Point blank.

My thing is, I don't want to see the bad food AT ALL. If I see it, I'll eat it. Especially if it's easier to prepare than the healthy stuff. I keep suggesting to my mom to throw the bad stuff out but she's not having it.

I can easily wake up early. I used to wake up at 5 to get a good solid hour in. But I negate whatever progress I made that morning with the horrible foods that I eat. And I've yet to see any DELICIOUS diet food. Salads and egg whites ain't for me.

I don't know what to do now. Maybe I'm not ready. Maybe the timing is all wrong. Either way, I'm calling it quits, for now. 

Did anybody struggle during their body transformation or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment