Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Product Review: Jane Carter Solution

I've finally used the majority of the products that I ordered from the Jane Carter Solution.  The two that I'm going to talk about today are the Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner and the Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner.

Leave-In.gifFirst up, the leave-in.

As per about.com, a leave-in conditioner is supposed to reduce split ends, add shine, and improve the moisture content of hair. This stuff DEFINITELY does that. This is one of the best ways to seal in the moisture for my 4B hair. It has a wonderful smell and is very light. It was worth the buy.

Overall Rating: 4/5


Next, the conditioner.

When I Youtube'd this product, lots of girls were talking about the awesome slippage of this product. They had shown how easily they could detangle their hair. That did NOT happen for me. I have yet to find a product that can help me EASILY detangle my hair. Every time I detangle with this conditioner, I get a pretty decent sized clump of hair on my comb.

BUT, on a good note, it also has a nice smell and I've noticed that my hair does not break nearly as much as it used to. My scalp is never itchy or dry.  Will I buy it again? Probably. But I'm still searching for my wonder-product.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Feel free to ask my any questions about this brand.


Comments are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS  welcome.

Thanks,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment